Capacity8 Guests | 4 Guestrooms
La Vallée Blanche is all about location and design. Situated in the same building as the ever-popular Fer a Cheval restaurant and just a short walk from the Medran lift station and Place Centrale. This apartment has an exceptional design ethos, with elegant contemporary furnishings… great for families and friends alike.
La Vallée Blanche has every conceivable luxury including Jacuzzi bath and steam room, state-of-the-art Crestron technology and iPads in the master bedrooms. Relax in the comfort of this alpine retreat and our outstanding concierge service will be on hand daily to ensure you have the perfect tailor made luxury ski holiday with Ski Armadillo.
- South-west facing balcony offering views all the way to Mont Blanc
- High end furnishings with state of the art technology
- Situated in the middle of Rue de Medran, the heart of Verbier
- Ultra modern technology and furnishings
- Indoor Parking Space
- Private ski locker and boot room
- Jacuzzi bath
Your personal chef and chalet host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including bubbles on arrival, cooked breakfast six days a week, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines served throughout your evening meals. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as ski lessons, restaurant reservations, massages, childcare and much more.
- A personal chef and host in your chalet
- Pre-dinner drinks on your first and last evening
- Canapes served on your first and last evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Breakfast seven days a week
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
- Concierge Service, prior to arrival
The Vallee Blanche is generously proportioned and airy It offers 4 guestrooms, all accessible from the open plan Kitchen/Dinner/Living room which also offers dramatic views from its South West facing balcony. On the Ground floor there is a private ski deposit, the rest of the Chalet is located on the second floor and served by a lift.
- Second Floor
Located in the middle of Rue de Medran, chalets this well appointed are uncommon in Verbier. The doorstep access to both Apres and lifts is unrivalled, and the elevated balcony offers great views not just the valley and beyond, but also the bustling apres on the street below. The chalet is high enough above it all to remain peaceful and quiet at night.
Check chalet availability by selecting a month
December, 19th '20
8 Guests | 4 Guestrooms
December, 26th '20
8 Guests | 4 Guestrooms
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
and get latest updates and news, best offers....