We are missing travel and skiing as much as anyone. Winter 2020-2021 might be the last thing on your minds right now, but for those eager to return to the slopes, we’re here for you.
We have listened to our guests and we want to reassure you and restore confidence in our fantastic ski industry we are all incredibly passionate about. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our new, flexible booking policy, which have been created to provide peace of mind and to safeguard your booking with us.
On this basis, our modified deposit payment structure is as follows;
– An initial 10% holding deposit is required (Free booking cancellation up to 9 weeks prior to arrival*)
– Remaining 25% deposit is required by 01-Aug-2020 (Free booking cancellation up to 9 weeks prior to arrival*)
– Up to 12 weeks prior to your arrival, full balance is due (Free booking cancellation up to 9 weeks prior to arrival*)
– Between 12 and 9 weeks prior to your arrival (Free booking cancellation*)
– Between 9 weeks and 4 weeks prior to your arrival (50% booking cancellation*)
– From 4 weeks prior to your arrival, our standard Booking Conditions apply
*Terms & Conditions
We are only offering full deposit and full/partial balance refunds based on at least 1 of the following 2 conditions being accurate;
1. An FCO Travel Ban and/or the continued closure of the Swiss Borders
2. An official press Release from TeleVerbier, stating that the Resort will not be open during your dates of travel.
We will only offer a refund based on you having suitable Travel Insurance in place, with written proof that you have made a claim that has been refused. Should the Travel Insurance cover only a part of the value of your Ski Armadillo booking, we will refund you the balance up to 50%/100%, as per the stipulations above. With any deposit/balance cancellation, a £100pp administration fee will be applied.
These exclusive flexible booking conditions are only applicable on all new bookings made between 23-April-2020 and 31-May-2020.